1-800 jenni's twenty.

As of Wednesday, I am twenty. HOORAY!! A teen no more, just twenty. I piece of me feels as though it's nothing, it's just a number, just another year, I'm just getting older. But it's more than that. It's another year of my life gone by, another year of growing, another year of the Lord working in and through me. TWENTY. It's just a number. One more than 19, one less than 21, ten less than 30. TWENTY. I start my 3rd year of college Monday. That is what 20 currently means to me. One more year closer to being out in the world, on my own. Starting a new life, getting married, having children....man this is getting deep. I'm nervous for what twenty will bring, but I know that whatever it's going to be, it's going to be good because the Lord is so good and always makes it good. Twenty is new to me, and I got a new purse to go with it....along with a new apartment, new roommates (they're pretty amazing young women!), and a new perspective on the global community of Christ. TWENTY. It's a big number, one that you don't real count past till 1st grade it seems. Another year older, another number, another year for beautiful change. I'm nervous and excited for the year to come and I can't wait to share it with each and every one of you. HOORAY for turning twenty and all that comes with it!

So, in honor of turning twenty, here's twenty images that I am currently in love with:

all images via my pinterest 
all images via my pinterest
I love each image for a different reason, it may be that I'm inspired by it, or that it is just plain adorable, or it's just something that I've loved my whole life. Each is relevant to my my life currently. Twenty wonderful things.

Have a phenomenal weekend!!


P.S- IT'S NATIONAL S'MORES DAY!! So go out and make some s'mores!!



post signature

Comments

Popular Posts