10 things.

10 12 things in recent history....

  1. Last week I was a stressed mess. 5 tests + 2 quizzes = I thought my brain was going to melt.
  2. The government has shutdown....yayyy! NOT. Let's get it together and try to compromise people. Don't make me come up there are fuss at all of you politicians!
  3. I went home for the weekend and it was great. High school football + an insane Georgia game + seeing some wonderful people that I haven't seen in over a year + my baby sister going to homecoming! + clearance shopping at Old Navy + hanging out with my momma = great fun. 
  4. I'M GOING TO CUBA!! And I would love your prayers and support!! More details to come.
  5. She Reads Truth is the most incredible women's Bible study I've stumbled upon and joined in.
  6. GOD is so good. Y'all, HIS unfailing devotion and love and grace is unfathomable yet so beautiful! I'm thankful for His incredibleness everyday. 
  7. It felt like fall today everybody. Man, it was great!
  8. I'm so blessed to have the greatest co-ed small group in history. They're great, we're all great, especially together. Chillin' at Cali-n-tito's...aka the greatest legit Mexican/Cuban/Hispanic food ever (and so cheap!)....was just what the doctor prescribed last night. 
  9. I finally caught up on all of the shows.....basically. 
  10. Everybody is getting engaged or married. I mean EVERYBODY. One of my dearest friends got engaged last week and one is getting married soon. Sometimes it stinks being single, but then I think about the fact that there is some incredible guy out there and I'm going to meet his wonderful self sometime soon. I just know it. I'm kind of waiting for this....
  11. My chacos' soles are wearing thin...I think it's time to use my discount.
  12. I need to focus more, on all the things. Prayers for focus would be greatly appreciated. Please and thanks.



post signature

Comments

Popular Posts