state love.

left to right, column top to column bottom.
one // two // three // four // five
six // seven // eight // nine // ten
State love. It's quite charming if I'm honest. All of the appreciation and cute stuff to go along with it. Ugh, I'm head over heels. There's pillows, paintings, necklaces, t-shirts, bumper stickers, state themed weddings (which I love so much), state everything! I just wish we could get some country love!! I need some Ecuador love for my life and room...I might start working on some!! I love my sweet state of Georgia and nearly everything that comes with it. The sweet peaches and pecan orchards, nearly all four seasons, the mountains, even the summer humidity that comes with the heat and drains you...I love Georgia and so many other states that I would love to visit and that I have visited. Oh how I love the states.

  1. State Charm Bangles from Bourbon & Boots. 
  2. Texas State Charm Necklace from theFolk on Etsy.
  3. Mississippi State Charm on an 18" chain from shopriffraff.com.
  4. Georgia Y'all Shirt from Bourbon & Boots. 
  5. Washington State Pillow from love california on Etsy.
  6. State of California, hand painted from Hunter & smile on Etsy.
  7. Louisiana Print from Kristen Vasgaard Designs on Etsy.
  8. Montana Home Decal from Home State Apparel on Etsy.
  9. Burlap Pillow with "Georgia on My Mind" lyrics from Two Peaches Design on Etsy.
  10. State Wedding Cake Toppers from Prince Whitaker on Etsy.
Links to all of the state love are under the collage. Spread some state/country love!! 



post signature

Comments

Popular Posts