tunesday tuesday: it's all right.

This girl loves her some classics. I'm talking Sam Cooke, Frank Sinatra, The Foundations, Otis Redding, Billy Holiday, Ray Charles...you know who I'm talking about. I love them. Pure, soulful, hip swinging goodness. Oh the classics. So for tunesday tuesday I give you the wonderful Sam Cooke. I found this sweet and soulful little number a while back on some lovely blog (sorry that I can't remember who!). I honestly had never heard this one before. It's sweet & simple & soulful romance. You'll love it. Get Ready. Enjoy his beautiful, smooth as flowing honey voice. Oh and THIS WILL BE PLAYED AT MY WEDDING, sometime in the years to come.

Sam Cooke
Medley: It's All Right/For Sentimental Reasons 
Live at the Harlem Square Club
RCA Records

I hope that you're having a sensational Tuesday.....and that you now love Sam Cooke half as much as I do if not more.

Tata for now!



Comments

Popular Posts