and this will be our year.




Hello 2014!! I'm sorry for being gone for so long, life has been busy, busy, busy at home with the holidays. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas, a lovely Hanukkah, merry Kwanzaa, and that you had the most sparkling new year!! I can't believe 2014 is here already!! Last night I got to ring in the new year at the Georgia Theatre with the bestie and it was fabulous!! More to come later.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope that you are sharing it some amazing people in your life. I have a feeling that 2014 is going to be a glorious, shining, glittering year. This girl loves her some glitter. It's my favorite and I guess that's why I love new year's parties. Here's one of my favorite new year's/ love songs/everyday happiness song. Hope you enjoy it and get your boogie-woogie on to it!!


The Zombies
This Will Be Our Year -LIVE
Odessey and Oracle

HAPPY 2014 y'all!! More memories to come!!

P.S.- Resolutions, reflections and concert details to come!! YAYY!!!



post signature

Comments

Popular Posts