21 before 21.

Here's the plan: complete all twenty-one items before I turn twenty-one in August. WOO!! I know I should've started this back in August (whoops), but I figured I can add what I've completed to what I will complete as we go along. Thus, twenty-one before twenty-one. Here we go!!

  1. Study the Bible all the way through. I've never done this, it's quite sad. I've done bits and pieces at different points in time, but I've never read the Bible straight through. I'm excited!
  2. Read 21 books (not including textbooks).
  3. Cook 21 recipes (or more!). 
  4. Roadtrip with friends!!
  5. Go on 21 dates. Including friend dates, sister dates, man dates (yes please), mom dates, roomie dates, etc. etc. 
  6. Run a half marathon. 
  7. Go berry picking!
  8. Go out of the country! Honduras March 2014!!!
  9. Go back-packing!
This is all that I've currently got right now. Do you have any suggestions? What are some things that you would want to do before your next birthday? 

Hope that you have a wonderful weekend!!


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts