tunesday tuesday: hard way home.

Brandi Carlile
Hard Way Home
Bear Creek

This dear friends, this is Brandi Carlile. She's been around for a while but she's making a comeback. I remember hearing her a while back, some time in high school but I forgot who she was. One day I was browsing around on Noisetrade (best music site ever!) and rediscovered her beautiful, folky voice. I want to sing like her, I feel like I come close when I'm sick....probably not.

I just thought I'd share this wonderful young lady's gorgeous voice. This lovely lady and the handsomely talented men of Judah and the Lion need to play a gig together. I'd pay good money to see/hear/feel that. Oh yes I would.

I hope you enjoy this tune! I love it. I love Ms. Brandi Carlile and man oh man do I love these lyrics. They're pure goodness and ridiculously relatable. Soak in the loveliness.

Happy Tuesday evening!!




post signature

Comments

Popular Posts