it's fall y'all.


I adore autumn. I couldn't use autumn (I like it better than fall. It truly sounds lovelier.) in the title, it just didn't rhyme, but anyways... It's my absolute favorite season. Bonfires, flannel (especially on guys), pumpkins, beautiful colors, PUMPKIN BREAD!, sweater weather, pie, leaf piles, perfect campouts, football!, pumpkin patches, delicious vegetables and dishes, boots...the list goes on and on, but need I say more? Autumn is just the perfect season. It's cozy and comfortable down here in the south. October/November are the prime fall months here in Georgia. Today is the beginning of the perfect month, thank you Anne Shirley for reminding us all. Now, I know fall officially started last weekend, but fall activities are just beginning here in the lovely Northeast Georgia. The leaves are beginning to change, the pumpkin patch at St. James is being set up, Washington Farms is open for the season, the fall light pole banners are up in the Classic City; fall is in full swing. This weekend is the Annual North Georgia Folk Festival and I'm ready to ring in the fall season with some contra dancing--aka the best dancing ever--and maybe some great Folk/Americana music, too. Ahhh fall, thank you for arriving on time.

What do you like or love about fall? What's your favorite tradition? What's your favorite fall meal? Let me know! I wanna know!

Y'all, fall is the best. FOR. REAL. If I could live in fall all year, I would....well maybe not, I like my four seasons.

Thank you Lord for the lovely season of autumn.

HAPPY AUTUMN/FALL Y'ALL!!



post signature

Comments

Popular Posts