tunesday tuesday: mash-up.

Vanilla Ice & Queen feat. David Bowie
Ice Ice Baby, Under Pressure Mashup
The Glee Project


I love this. It is just serious fun. SLUSHIES! If you're a Gleek you know what I'm talking 'bout, if not just watch this video. There was a point in time when I knew every single word to 'Ice Ice Baby' but that day is no more. I've got some brushing up to do. I'm a sucker for classic rock, especially Queen and when Glee Project did this two years ago I flipped. I was waiting for someone to do this, they're perfect together. Every time 'Under Pressure' came on, I would mentally prepare myself for 'Ice Ice Baby' and then be slightly disappointed when it turned out to be Queen's hit. Now we've got the best of both worlds, the perfect combo, the best of the best. Not everyone in the world loves mash-ups, or the oldies, or the cheesy but infamous '80s and '90s rap....but I give it all the love I can. 

I'm in much need of a pick me up, I've been under pressure and a bit up-tight for the past few days do to moving in to my apartment AND turning 20 AND student loans AND the dreaded but wonderful talks with Tyler. This pure awesomeness is just that and I hope that it brightens your spirits, too. Happiness is here to stay.
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it. Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it. UNDER PRESSURE. 
Enjoy!



post signature

Comments

Popular Posts