ten things.

10 things just because:
  1. I'm not a big fan of greek yogurt unless there's something with it. That's why those corner greek yogurt things are the bomb.com. Mango + greek yogurt = tastiness.
  2. My small group is wonderful. We had the best time chilling tonight. They're all fantastic.
  3. I just want a beehive in my backyard. I want to raise them and love them and make honey. That is all. 
  4. College Textbooks are too stinking expensive.
  5. I love meeting new people. Making new friends warms my heart. 
  6. People not using their blinkers when they are supposed to or not using them correctly is one of my greatest pet peeves.
  7. JUDAH & THE LION IS COMING TO 40 WATT IN ATHENS AND IT'S ONLY $5. I'M SO EXCITED!! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT. GOODNESS THOSE GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE. 
  8. Hymns make my soul sing. Oh the beauty of a good old hymn.
  9. I'm thinking of adding Communication Studies as a major and dropping Sociology to a minor.
  10. I found this list of songs from some movie that I had written on sticky notes in high school, and I wish I new what movie it was. You know me, I didn't write down the name before the songs. It's a really great mix of tunes.

Have a lovely evening and a terrific Tuesday!! Guess what day tomorrow is? TUNESDAY! YAYYY!!

That is all.


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts