blooming.

//via//

"Bloom where you are planted." Doesn't that go against everything we've told ourselves and have been taught? Go out and explore, have adventures, find yourself! Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing? At least, that's what I think. Exploration is key to finding out who you are, it's key to attaining more knowledge, it helps you to grow in more ways than we could ever imagine. So why are we saying, repinning, posting, printing and putting on walls, "bloom where you are planted." I go wherever the Lord sends me. I bloom along the way of my purpose, whatever He's created me for. Now, I've been planted and I'm rooted in Christ, and I do "bloom where I am planted" in that sense. I bloom in Christ wherever he leads me, never in one particular location, never in the same place twice..... I would love for my flowers to "bloom where they are planted." Somehow, they get farther and father down the plot every year. I guess the wind sends the seeds wherever it wants and they just happen to be a few steps down from where they were the year before. As for myself, I am blooming where I am sent all day, every day.

Blooming. Aren't we all?

What are your thoughts? Share 'em below! Please & thanks!


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts