10 things.

10 things you may or may not know about me. Here goes:
  1. Campfire smell is a gift from God, honestly. I love it when you're at a fall fire, wearing a sweatshirt, of course!, and it soaks up the goodness of that smell. 
  2. Eclectic is how I define my sense of style, both home and personal, and my personality.
  3. N*SYNC for life.
  4. Mother Teresa and I would be best friends if she were alive and we just happened to meet. Goodness, I love her. 
  5. This girl loves her some quotey quotes. The just make me happy and they're just wonderful. Wonderful words spoken or written by wonderful people, what could be better?
  6. I was nearly born on August 8th. Then I would've had an 08-08-08 birthday. The 7th is just as wonderful.
  7. Seven is my favorite number, and not because it is my birthday. 
  8. Beautiful hand lettering makes my soul oh so happy and leaves a warm fuzziness.
  9. I'm rather indecisive.
  10. My mother used to have a list of boys that she approved of for me to date...mortifying..

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts