tunesday tuesday: freedom is what you do with what, with what's been done to you.

Happy Tuesday!! It's been a good Tuesday if I must say so. I had a nice day at class, had a great interview at Kohl's, talked of possibly working at camp the last 3 weeks (YEAH!), and got reacquainted with this little number. It was love at first listen, thanks to RELEVANT Magazine and their incredible hodgepodge albums they put out. I love RELEVANT, oh yes I do. It was love at first read for RELEVANT and I. It's pages and website are filled with articles on nearly every topic, beautiful music, ads for conferences, workshops, festivals, the latest and greatest Bible study series, and much more. What's better than going deep into God, culture, and living intentionally? Nothing I tell you. So here's this tune that I found through RELEVANT. It's a catchy, head bopping, crazy--maybe even tribal--dancing kind of tune. I love it, and I hope you enjoy it, too. Maybe even dance around the room for a minute or two... It's just fun.

The Mynabirds
Body of Work 
The General & The RELEVANT Collection, Fall 2012

Happy Tuesday y'all! Sunny skies here in the South tomorrow!

**My apologies for not posting this last night. I fell asleep!! Happy Wednesday!**



post signature

Comments

Popular Posts