the possibility of starting fresh.

Over the past few days I've had time to think about my blog and how it is going and all. My head and soul have been going back and forth between deleting all my posts and creating a blank slate, and keeping all of the posts and just announcing that I've decided to recreate the blog. Well, I think I've come up with a compromise: I'm going to delete all my posts BUT create an "old blog posts" tab so that I am able to view the old posts and so are you! What do you think?

Don't get me wrong, I have loved the past few months of blogging and posts and all but I think it's time for some change. My life is changing. New happenings are happening. Things are constantly progressing and I want the blog to progress, too. I've made changes over the past few months by changing the title, the layout, new media icons, a new header. All of these things have been wonderful changes but I'm not done changing it yet.

I'm going to take a break for a little while. I ultimately thought of changing this blog back to it's old name and website and then creating an entirely new blog but I think this, the creation of an "old blog" tab, is what is going to work best. We shall see! I might regret it at first, but once you go there you can't get it back...and besides, you're not supposed to live with regrets and I truly believe I will not regret it.

So goodbye for a little while. It could be a few days, a week, a week and a few days, but no more. I hope that you enjoy the wonderful summer we've got ahead of us.

Tata for now!




post signature

Comments

Popular Posts