hi again.

Ten days. 10 days. TEN DAYS. I was gone for ten days. Well, I'm back! And ready to roll. I've had a moment to think about what I want this blog to develop into, to redesign, to reformat, to try to understand things a bit better myself...and I do believe I have. This past 10 days I experienced many things. From starting my 4 and 1/2 hour class, to a half week long mission project in my town,to applying for more jobs after jobs, to resting in the peacefulness that is the Lord, to figuring out that I want to take over this certain mission project when it comes time for those who are currently ruling the reigns to pass the torch. So. Many. Experiences. All in 10 days. Now it is time to come back. Time to say hi again and get on with sharing all of my experiences and crafts and tunes with you. However many there are of you listening to my near constant babble. I hope I'm not too terrible....Anyways, here I am, ready to push on and get back to writing to you and for me. Documenting life and all that it brings.

Here's a peaceful, milky, harmonious tune to soak up.

Processional (Mason Jar Remix)
Love & War: B-Sides & Remixes EP

Hi again, from Jenni Grace. A lover of Christ, social work student at the University of Georgia, adventurer, life lover, and Josh Garrels enthusiast.  



post signature

Comments

Popular Posts