tunesday tuesday: because I love Bob Dylan.

So it's Tunesday Tuesday y'all and it's been pretty good today. My car is almost all the way packed up, even though I spent the day outside with the raging pollen I did not die, I made an A in statistics (WOOT WOOT) and New Girl is on tonight!! There's been this Bob Dylan song stuck in my head all day. It's one of his greatest hits. My sister sang the Rod Stewart cover at her elementary graduation and my friend performed the original at my graduation. Forever Young. Audra Mae and Glen Hansard do great covers, too! I love it. It makes me feel good about life, teary-eyed, and okay with getting older because we're gonna be forever young (HA!) I love it and I hope you love it, too. It's okay if you don't, I won't hold it against you but I think you're going to love it.

Oh and it's not the "forever young, I wanna be forever young..." That one is good too, but it's by Alphaville.

Bob Dylan
Forever Young
Columbia Records


Comments

Popular Posts