tunesday tuesday: PET RACCOON.

You have to watch it first. DO IT. 

Aretha Franklin
Chain of Fools
The Very Best of Aretha Franklin - The 60s

So, this isn't exactly a tune...but it's awesome!! Let's be real, this man has some snazzy moves...and a raccoon. WHO has a PET RACCOON? Apparently this cool hillbilly man that I need to be friends with. I'm being completely serious. HE'S DANCING TO CLASSIC ARETHA FRANKLIN....WITH A RACCOON. Why wouldn't I want to be his friend? This is the real deal. Dancing on the porch to Aretha Franklin with a wild pet raccoon. Man, oh man.

Happy Tuesday!! This video is the ultimate uplift right now, y'all. For real. I had a math test that I wasn't too thrilled about and then I found this and laughed hysterically in this little nook of a room that most certainly isn't sound proof... It's okay, everyone was down the hall in the staff morning meeting. I don't think they heard me.. They'd nearly die of happiness, too if they saw it. 

Also, this raccoon reminded me of one of my small group leaders' roommates' bulldog in the sense that she you know, grabs on to your leg and tries to get you to play with her. Just imagine this chunky bulldog with light brown spots running up to you and head butting you in the leg. It's great. She's great. I just want to take her home with me. Or you know, a fine raccoon like this one.

Yay!! for Tuesday and Aretha Franklin and pet raccoons!


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts