crafty crafty inspiration.

My current projects for the apartment...
via // pinterest // via
via // via // via

  1. Shoebox lid "canvas" art. Quite ingenious if I must say. All those shoebox lids sitting around your home now have a place: on the wall. Spray paint them white or cover them in paper and shazam! you've got the next best thing to canvases. 
  2. Earring hanger out of a frame. I love this. I can show off my dangly earrings, maybe even add in a ribbon for the stud back earrings. (thanks Caroline for the brilliant idea. she's the best.)
  3. "Dip-dyed" soup can pencil cup. Resourceful and pretty and simple. The best combination.
  4. Thumb tack + clothespin = picture and art clips. Perfect for changing out pictures with ease...and new quotes (!!!) with ease. 
  5. MUSTARD LAMP. What more can I say. I'm in love.
  6. Collage wall = perfection. That is all.

I've finished my lamp, completed one shoebox lid for the living room, "dip-dyed"my cans and put in my pencils & pens & whatnot, painted my clothespins (all I need are small enough tacks...), and started my collage wall. All I need for my earring holder is a spool of wire. 

I'lll post some pictures once they're all completed and decorated!! I'm so terribly excited!! THEY'RE GOING TO BE B-E-A-U-TIFUL. 

That is all. HAPPY SUNDAY. Go and rest in Jesus. 



post signature

Comments

Popular Posts