cho boi. welcome home.

CHO BOI. Welcome home y'all. I am so very blessed to be able to be back home, working at this beautiful piece of God's creation for the next 3 weeks. Oh, it's so good to be back here by Cane Creek, soaking up all of the rain, basking in the light of the Lord. OH it's GOOD!! Glisson is one of the most incredible places on earth, filled with incredible people, serving the Lord and His children. I'm so excited for week seven!! I got asked about 2 weeks ago if I would be able to come back and work for the last session of camp. Of course I said yes! Having the chance to come and see God move mountains in these campers lives and be able to help them along their walk with Christ and just love on them period is incredible. I love children and I love Jesus and I love serving His kingdom. This is my jam. This is my home. This is what I want to do until the day that I die, love people and share Jesus. That's all.

So, I won't be able to post anything until Friday nights and Saturdays. I know it's been a while since I've been around, it's just been a really crazy week.

Here's a tune that I've fallen for. I hope you fall, too. You've probably heard it around on commercials and such.

Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
Home
Up From Below

Please pray for me and this incredible staff over the next few and last weeks of camp. It's been a long haul for a good portion of them and they need some love to make it through.

welcome home.



post signature

Comments

Popular Posts